a new window manager

Moin,

I am not new to debian and I made some packages before, but this time I plan
to bring them into an official debian release. So they need a better quality
as they had before.

At the moment I'm building a deb package for a window manager. Everything is
fine, but there is no entry in KDMs 'session type' menu.

I found the 'update-alternatives' command and call

  update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/x-session-manager \
  x-session-manager /usr/bin/5Dwm 50

in the postinst.
I found such an entry in the ksmserver- as well as in the icewm package. While
it work for these wm's, something is wrong with my entry.

Can anybody assist me?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner@gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |