RFS: wmmon 1.0b2-15

I am picking up an orphaned package and am seeking a sponsor.

Package name:       wmmon
Version:            1.0b2-15
License:            GPLv2
Section:            x11
Upstream Authors:    Martijn Pieterse,
                    Antoine Nulle

This builds these binary packages:
wmmon - Window Maker dockapp for monitoring system information

This package appears to be lintian clean.

This upload would fix these bugs: 277902 (wishlist patch), 487134(ITA)

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmmon/wmmon_1.0b2-15.dsc

I've used this little program for years, I have always preferred it over all the other CPU/disk/memory/uptime monitors.  Neat, simple, not too distracting.

Again, all the packaging appears to be ok, there isn't much to it but maybe
the commented lines in the debian/rules file could be removed... I am
not sure.

thanks,

Paul