RFS: dgtdrv

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dgtdrv".

* Package name    : dgtdrv
  Version         : 1.18-1
  Upstream Author : Alexander Wagner
* URL             : http://dgtdrv.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL v2
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
dgtdrv     - Posix driver for the DGT chess board

The upload would fix these bugs: 488966

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dgtdrv/dgtdrv_1.18-1.dsc

Be aware the program needs the libdgtnix package which is also uploaded by me
and posted in the mentors mailinglist.
Because it must be used with a chessboard and can not be tested by many of you
I include the output of the program after it is installed. So you can see its
working... ;)

notebook:/home/wvdakker# /usr/games/dgtdrv2 /dev/ttyUSB0 display
info string ---------------------------------------------
info string
info string         /      /      /
info string     ___/ ___ _/_  ___/ /_- |  /        POSIX
info string    /  / /  / /   /  / /    | /        driver
info string   (__/ (__/ (_  (__/ /     |/        engine
info string       ___/
info string              for the DGT digital chess board
info string ---------------------------------------------
info string (c) 2006-2007 by Alexander Wagner
info string     $Revision: 1.18 $
info string ---------------------------------------------
info string Initialising...
info string Chessboard found and initialised.
info string dgtnix Version : 1.9.1
info string DGT Projects - This DGT board is produced by DGT Projects.
info string DGT Version    : 1.8000
info string DGT Serial No. : 09799
info string DGT Chess Clock: NONE
info string DGT connection : /dev/ttyUSB0
info string BUS Address    : 0x4c-0x47
info string Engine mode    : crafty
info string FEN 4kb2/8/8/5p2/2P5/8/8/4K3 w KQkq - 0 1
info string # No Clock detected

Kind regards
 W. van den akker

believed to be clean.