RFS: atmailopen (2nd attempt)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "atmailopen".

* Package name    : atmailopen
  Version         : 1.01-1
  Upstream Author : @Mail <info@atmail.org>
* URL             : http://www.atmail.org/
* License         : Apache License Version 2.0
  Section         : web

 AtMail is an open source webmail client written in PHP. It aim to provide
 an elegant Ajax webmail client for existing IMAP mailservers, with less bloat
 and a focus on an intuitive, simple user interface.
 .
 The open source version of AtMail provides users with a lightweight,
 yet powerful webmail client.
 The software can be installed on a variety of platforms with ease and
 without the hassles that most webmail platforms impart.
 .
 Features of AtMail Open include:
   * Lightweight Ajax Webmail Interface
   * Video Mail
   * PHP source code
   * IMAP support
   * Live Spell Check
   * Address Book

It builds these binary packages:
atmailopen - An Open Source Webmail Client

The upload would fix these bugs: 487263 (ITP)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/atmailopen/atmailopen_1.01-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Giuseppe Iuculano