Re: RFS: php-clamavlib

Hello,

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 06:34, Ben Finney
> <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > "Adam Sommer" <asommer70@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.13-1.2 of my
> >> package "php-clamavlib".
> >
> > Are you actually the maintainer? The current package version
> > (0.13-1.1) lists Jonas Gennart <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> as the
> > package maintainer.
>
> it's a NMU (*Non* Maintainer Upload), as the version clearly states.

This is at odds with Adam referring to "my package". Hence my
question.

If this was merely the result of not checking the text of a RFS
template to see if it makes sense, all the more reason to do that in
future.

Apologies, when I first read that I assumed "my" was referring to the uploaded version of the package.  I totally didn't intend to imply that I was the maintainer of the package.  I will definitely read the templates more carefully in the future.

Thank you Ben, Sandro, and Scott for reviewing my packaging attempt.

--
Party On,
Adam