Re: RFS: winff

On Monday 30 June 2008, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "winff". This is my first
> contribution to Debian.
>
> * Package name    : winff
>   Version         : 0.42-1
>   Upstream Author : Matthew Weatherford <matt@biggmatt.com>
> * URL             : http://www.winff.org
> * License         : GLP-3
>   Section         : graphics
>
> It builds this binary package:
> winff      - video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg

> The upload would fix these bugs: 485481

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff/winff_0.42-1.dsc
>
> I would be glad if someone would check uploaded this package for me.

Hi,

Some minor comments:

- No need to build-depend on fpc-source or you have a strong reason doing so ?
- Need to depend on ffmpeg since AFAICS it is being called by winff runtime.
- Vcs-Browser: is not for upstream repo, but for yours, i.e. the VCS repo of
your packaging, if any.

--
pub key ID 0E4BD0AB 2003-03-18 <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>