Re: Debian turns 15 this year

I hope there will be a celebration in shanghai, china. :)

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@pobox.com> wrote:

On Jun 29, 2008, at 2:30 PM, Hubert Chathi wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:22:24 +0800, "Paul Wise" <pabs@debian.org> said:

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Hubert Chathi <uhoreg@debian.org> wrote:
I haven't seen this discussed yet, so I just wanted to point out:
Debian will be 15 years old this August 16th.  I also notice that
Debconf is happening at that time (was that on purpose?), so I guess
it would be good to have a celebration there.  I wonder if we'll have
enough of us not attending Debconf this year to organize any
celebrations outside of Debconf.

This is kinda off-topic here, debian-project and debian-publicity
might be better lists.

Err, yeah.  I meant to post it to -project.  Sorry for the noise.

Not noise for me.  Some of us don't subscribe to -project or -publicity (I haven't got the time, personally) but it's nice to be aware of milestones like this.

Thanks!

Rick