Re: RFS: pidgin-privacy-please

On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 09:52 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Stefan Ott <stefan@ott.net> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pidgin-privacy-please".
>
> The upstream website says this requires pidgin itself to be patched,
> has the Debian pidgin package integrated that patch?

According to debian/README.debian in the p-p-p source:

        Since the current pidgin package for debian does not include the
        patches which would be required in order for this plugin to
        offer auto-replies on blocked messages, said feature was removed
        from this debian package.

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>