From:  <codesite-noreply@google.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Issue 126 in scim-python: license issue about pinyin_table.txt
To: lidaobing@gmail.com

Issue 126: license issue about pinyin_table.txt
http://code.google.com/p/scim-python/issues/detail?id=126

Comment #5 by Shawn.P.Huang:
for 1: thanks. :)
for 2:
Is it possible to create several debian binary packages from signal
tarball, and mark
different debian package with different license? In fedora, I created
several binary
rpms from scim-python tarball with different license. pinyin-table.txt
is needed by
xingma engine, you could put it in xingma package and mark it GPL.
Other parts should
be LGPL. I think fitx only needs the core of scim-python, it does not depend on
xingma engine or other python engines. Do you think this way could
resolve your problem?