RFS: gnu-standards (updated package. no longer non-free)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2008.06.10-1
of my package "gnu-standards".

This contains the GNU Coding Standards, as well as 'Information For
Maintainers of GNU Software', two useful documents even if you are not a
GNU maintainer.  I suggested to upstream a few months ago that they
could relicense the latter under the GFDL (without invariant sections),
and the Debian package can now be moved from non-free into main.

I also added doc-base registration files, so this upload should fix all
known bugs for the package.

It builds these binary packages:
gnu-standards - GNU coding and package maintenance standards

The upload would fix these bugs: 283295, 357675, 434638, 451650, 462871, 487136

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnu-standards/gnu-standards_2008.06.10-1.dsc

Kind regards,

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>