Re: RFS: atmailopen

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Giuseppe Iuculano wrote:

First I tried tu use debian pear linking /usr/share/php to /usr/share/atmailopen/libs/PEAR, but unfortunately atmail doesn't work, just a white page...

Usually the PHP error log can show the problems here; perhaps you can turn up the debug level to get more output.

I also like to turn on PHP's display_errors in php.ini.

-- Asheesh.

--
"Protozoa are small, and bacteria are small, but viruses are smaller
than the both put together."