RFS: disk-manager

Hello,
my usual sponsor doesn't have the time right now to sponsor this, so I'm asking
here.

I've prepared a new package to be included in Debian: disk-manager (ITP
#486699 [1]).
It is a "graphical filesystem configurator" written in pygtk2, and allows
"normal" users (i.e. those who are «scared» by a console) to edit /etc/fstab.
A plus is that it logs everything: it's easy then to go back if something goes
wrong.

Here's the long description:

 Disk-Manager is a simple filesystem configurator that allows you to:
  * Automatically detect new partitions at startup.
  * Fully manage configuration of filesystem.
  * Enable/disable write support for NTFS (needs ntfs-3g installed).

And this is the homepage: http://flomertens.free.fr/disk-manager/ . You can see
some nice screenshots at http://flomertens.free.fr/disk-manager/features.html

You can get the source at m.d.n.:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/disk-manager/disk-manager_1.0.1-1.dsc

Thanks,
David

[1] I've mistakenly filled the Copyright line with LGPL-2, because the COPYING
file in the root directory stated that. Digging into the source revealed that
most of the files are GPL-2+, while only two are LGPL-2.1+. I've correctly
completed debian/copyright, so that shouldn't be a problem.

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino