RFS: newspost (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.1-5
of my package "newspost".

It builds these binary packages:
newspost   - Usenet binary autoposter

Added:

- Possibility to make "Lines" parameter bigger.
- As I don't know how to make par2 files instead of par files, I worked
around it with command line parameter -2 where the user gives a call to
an external program (usually par2create); only call and options because
the file list is added automatically.

Program may still be useful because:

many people believe that one must use a tool for splitting, or use RAR
for splitting, but that is not true.

The newspost program does everything that is needed for uploading a big
Binary.

Kind regards
 David Moerike