Re: RFS: nautilus-clamscan

Hello,

I uploaded a new version that has a debian/watch file, per standards version 3.8.0: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nautilus-clamscan. Could you have a look?

You  can use  "test_files/*" for  debian/nautilus-clamscan.examples.
Is that really needed or is it just for the convenience of the packager? The packaging script I develop as my understanding of Debian packaging evolves can't do that.

Your GPG  key is not  signed by anyone.  You should try to  meet someone
that can sign  it, preferably a DD  or someone whose key is  signed by a
DD. Look at this page:
 https://nm.debian.org/gpg.php

If you live in Paris or near Paris, I can sign your key.
I do live near Paris. I'll contact you in private. However, is the key signing needed for uploading the package? I had 2 versions of another package uploaded without having to have my key signed.

Thanks for the help,
Clément.

--
Clement Lorteau