Re: New Packager question again: can you point me to a not flawed package?

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 03:19:02PM -0500, Paul Johnson wrote:
>I'm randomly downloading packages. If you can point me to one that
>has source code patches correctly applied, I'd really appreciate
>it. I want to get it right  :-)

http://packages.qa.debian.org/usermode

The usermode source debian package has one single patch which
is applied to the original source with the patch command in
debian/rules.

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--
"Red Rosa now has vanished too" Bertolt Brecht