Re: RFS: dish

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your suggestions and help. I've resolved all issues and uploaded a new package.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dish/dish_1.16.1-2.dsc

Regards,
Dimitar

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Vincent Bernat wrote:

Please, move Homepage  from description to its own  field (in the source
stanza). Update to Standards-Version 3.7.3 too.

Why do you create usr/sbin ?

You   should  move  config_examples   to  debian/examples   (instead  of
debian/docs).

Remove  the fact  that debian/rules  is a  sample file.  You  can safely
remove configure target  from debian/rules since there is  nothing in it
(and this is  not a mandatory target). You can  also remove CFLAGS stuff
which are useless for an  arch independant package. Moreover, you should
use dh_compress.