Re: RFS: autotools-idl

Dear mentors,

the previous versions and 1.1.0.1.10+nogfdl-1 and 1.1.0.1.10.1-1 had a
bug that made the package non-usable: a needed file was not included in
the package (but an unrelated file was included).

I uploaded a fixed version to mentors.debian.net. It builds these binary
packages:
autotools-idl - extension to automake for handling CORBA IDL files

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/autotools-idl/autotools-idl_1.1.0.1.10.1-2.dsc

The older version needed for etch can be found at:
http://www.olaf.mandel.name/debian/

Kind regards
Olaf Mandel
--