Subject: Re: [FWD: ITA: unifont -- X11 dual-width GNU unicode font *
New maintainer (Closes: #356594)]
From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@debian.org>
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 2:45 pm
To: unifoundry@unifoundry.com
Cc: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your marvellous work! You have accomplished what I (and
probably many others) have been dreaming of doing for a long time
(e.g. merging Wenquanyi font into GNU Unifont).

I'm so glad you take up the maintainership of this font and offer to
package it for Debian too.

I'd love to be your sponsor for Debian upload.
And, if you don't mind, I'd be honoured to be co-maintain this package
with you. :-)

Thanks!

Anthony Fok
foka@debian.org