Re: RFS: gtk-nodoka-engine

On 25/05/2008, Christopher James Halse Rogers wrote:
> The upload would fix these bugs: 443934

Reported by: "Diego Escalante Urrelo" <dieguito@gmail.com>; Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 02:36:04 UTC.

Although I read:
  Feel free to take over, I have lost interest.
there's also:
  Just to let anyone reading that I'm just waiting for my local DD
  (rudy) to upload the packages for me, they are in mentors.debian.net
  right now.

Diego (added to Cc since I'm not sure he reads the list) has also sent
me some days ago the URLs for his packages to be sponsored. Could you
please decide who is going to maintain that package (and under which
name), maybe together?

Mraw,
KiBi.