Re: RFS (QA Upload): libpam-foreground -- create lockfiles describing which users own which console

OoO En cette soirée bien amorcée du vendredi 23 mai 2008, vers 22:58, je
disais:

> You turn this  package into a native package  while the previous version
> was not a native package. Is it intentional?

This is  not a  trick question. I  think that  this package should  be a
native one. There is no upstream. But your opinion may differ.
--
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME, NOT WITH ME
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME, NOT WITH ME
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME, NOT WITH ME
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 7G12