Re: Debian Mentors slow?

On Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Admittedly it is a while since I uploaded a package to Debian Mentors,
> but I don't remember it taking very long before a verdict was delivered
> to my email.
>
> I uploaded a message last night (about 8 hours ago) and I still haven't
> received any word on whether it's been accepted.  It doesn't appear in
> the list of my packages either so I guess it hasn't been processed yet.
>  This is quite far from the promise made on the Introduction page that
> the queue is checked every 30 seconds and that an email should arrive
> within a few minutes.
>
> Is the server not feeling well?

Hehe, yeah, something like that. I was running the import proces in a
screen session for debugging purposes. And somehow my screen session died.
The uploads have all been completed once I got notice of the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes - 30 seconds is more like the usual time
it takes to get a package online.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.