Re: Packaging gtk wiimote whiteboard for debian

Hi!
The packaging for debian goes pretty well and I would like to request for a
sponsor in debian soon. The only thing preventing this so far is the unclear
licencing situation and maybe the lack of some documentation (manpages etc.).

I already work on some rudimentary manpages that will the do job so this won't
be an issue.

So have you decided on a licence yet? MIT or GPL would be fine with debian
(apparently there are several types of MIT and GPL, so I'd have to know which
exact type). I think the easiest way to do it would be if you send me the
full licence text/copyright notices and I'll add them to the
package-information.

Also I wondered if you plan to make easy internationalization possible. If so
I'd like to provide a german translation.

Greetings
Thomas (zulu9)