RFS: libanculus-sharp -- utility library for C# projects

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libanculus-sharp".

* Package name    : libanculus-sharp
* Version         : 0.3.0-1
* Upstream Author : Ben Motmans <ben.motmans@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://libanculus-sharp.googlecode.com/
* License         : MIT
* Section         : libs

It builds the binary package:
libanculus-sharp - utility library for C# projects

 "Anculus" means servant in Latin, and that is exactly what this library does.
 It serves and helps you to easily and quickly write new applications.
 .
 Features:
  - XML Configuration files (primitive types, strings, serializable objects,
    lists, arrays, ...)
  - Sorting algorithms (quicksort, bubble sort)
  - String Search algorithms (Boyer-Moore, Aho-Corasick)
  - Translation support (Gettext)
  - Logging (Console)
  - Gui thread dispatching (Gtk-sharp, System.Windows.Forms)
  - Collections (sorted list)

The package is lintian (1.23.48) clean.

The upload would fix the ITP #476967, which is blocking #476959 (another ITP
for which I'll file a RFS as soon as I complete it)

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libanculus-sharp/libanculus-sharp_0.3.0-1.dsc

The Debian packaging is currently maintained at collab-maint:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/deb-maint/libanculus-sharp/trunk

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino