Re: RFS: xinha

OoO  En cette  soirée bien  amorcée du  lundi 12  mai 2008,  vers 22:48,
"Mathieu PARENT" <math.parent@gmail.com> disait:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xinha".

> * Package name    : xinha
>   Version         : 0.95~rc2-1
> * URL             : http://xinha.webfactional.com/
> * License         : BSD
>   Section : web

Hi Mathieu!

DM-Upload-Allowed is now a recognized  fields by dpkg. You can therefore
drop  XS- before it.  However, a  first time  sponsor won't  upload your
package with this flag before knowing your skills more.

Your debian/copyright is incomplete. There are some files licensed using
PHP license  2.02. This license won't  be accepted for  main. You should
check with upstream  this problem. Maybe there is  a more recent version
with a more acceptable license.

Your debian/watch does not work.

For debian/rules,  use "install" file  instead of "cp". That's  not very
important  though.  Why   don't  you  include  contrib/php-xinha.php  in
debian/examples?

Why do you keep empty directories?

There is one lintian warning remaining:

W: xinha: script-not-executable ./usr/share/xinha/plugins/SpellChecker/spell-check-logic.cgi

Thanks.
--
printk("autofs: Out of inode numbers -- what the heck did you do??\n");
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/fs/autofs/root.c