Re: RFS: obm

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 14:44 +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> Le 6 mai 08 à 14:13, Sylvain Garcia a écrit :
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > obm        - Open Business Management
> > obm-conf   - Open Business Management
> > obm-core   - Open Business Management
> > obm-storage - Open Business Management
> > obm-ui     - Open Business Management
>
> The short description should be a description, not just the name of
> the upstream package. It should tell what each package does, and
> therefore should be different for each binary package. For instance I
> should now at once whether for my use case I'm more likely to need
> "obm" or "obm-ui".
>
> I'm guessing what each -ext means, but you can't expect that from the
> average user.
>
> T.

obm 2.1.9-2 is corrected.

obm - Open Business Management
obm-conf - Install configurations files of Open Business Management
obm-core - Install core file of Open Business Management
obm-storage - Install database of Open Business Management
obm-ui - Configure webserver for Open Business Management

Thanks.

--
Sylvain Garcia
Aliasource - Groupe LINAGORA