Re: buildd analog for new maintainters

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 08:04:37PM +0300, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
> Dear mentors, I have a question: is there a service for NMs, similar to
>  buildd.debian.org for DMs, where NMs can build debian packages from
> source on different architectures and/or debian releases
> (etch/lenny/sid)? Or, can NMs somehow access buildd.debian.org?

Uploads to Debian my DMs happen much the same way as uploads by Debian
developers do, packages are built by the buildds. However, if you are
referring to developer machines of various architectures to test your
packages, I would guess that only Debian developers have access to
such machines, and you may have to directo your architecture spcific
queries and requests to debian-<arch>@lists.debian.org.

HTH.

Kumar

P.S. Please don't recycle threads.