RFS: glest, glest-data

I updated the glest and glest-data packages to the latest upstream
release (3.1.2).

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:
Please note that the data package is fairly large (~65 MB).

The upstream tarball for glest contains a .svn directory for a subtree,
but I do not think that this makes repackaging it necessary.

The upload would close the following bugs:
 - #467247: Network game doesn't work
 - #468810: please update to 3.1.1
 - #476943: please add armel support

It would be nice if someone uploaded the package for me.

PGP: 1024D/595FAD19  739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797  B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19