RFS: sunpinyin -- An input method engine based on SLM

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sunpinyin".

* Package name    : sunpinyin
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Lei Zhang <phill.zhang@sun.com> and others
* URL             : http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/input-method
* License         : LGPL/CDDL Dual license
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : An input method engine based on SLM

It builds these binary packages:
iiimf-le-sunpinyin-chinese - Sunpinyin input method of Chinese Language Engine for iiimf-server
scim-sunpinyin - Sunpinyin input method of Chinese Language Engine for SCIM

The upload would fix these bugs: 478811

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sunpinyin/sunpinyin_1.0-1.dsc

SunPinyin is an Chinese input method engine based on SLM (Statistical
Language Model).
SunPinyin now provides input modules for IIIMF (Internet/Intranet
Input Method Framework), SCIM (Smart Common Input Method) and BeCJK.
SunPinyin is the only free Chinese input method engine using a mature SLM
of back-off tri-gram language model. The upstream also provides a suite
of utilities to train the SLM using raw corpus.

Kind regards

Kov Chai
2008.05.02 Fri