Re: dbconfig-common: running scripts _and_ an sql script in order

hiya,

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 04:24:34 pm Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
> forget the question :-) I already figured that I'm not in need for a
> script, therefore the problem does not exist anymore.

:)

for posterity, i think the current implementation is to do:
 (a) script
 (b) "admin sql" (rarely needed)
 (c) "dbuser sql" (alter table, etc)

though as the documentation says, i prefer to leave this as "undefined" until
there's both a need and a way to specify the order.  i guess it's a moot
point in your case though.

	sean