Re: Keep directory in working tree, but exclude from foo.diff.gz

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> Now that I checked latest command, -i and -I without argument seems
> to be good enough since current default regexp is very exhaustive.

Okay. In this case, though, I have a directory in the working tree
that *isn't* covered by the defaults for those options.

> PS: These exclusion lists are impressive.

Yet sometimes they are insufficient. I wish there was a way to *add*
to the '-i' option, instead of wiping it completely.

Apparently, there isn't such a way.

--
 \     "Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he |
  `\       is supposed to be doing at the moment."  -- Robert Benchley |