Re: RFS: wget-el (updated package)

OoO  En cette matinée  pluvieuse du  samedi 26  avril 2008,  vers 10:56,
Josue Abarca <jmaslibre@gmail.com> disait:

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.5.0-5
> of my package "wget-el".

> It builds these binary packages:
> wget-el    - an interface for wget on Emacsen

> The upload would fix these bugs: 435372, 450316

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
>                                 -                                 dget
>   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wget-el/wget-el_0.5.0-5.dsc

Hi Josue!

Some remarks:
 - add an Homepage field to debian/control
 - you can  safely remove shlibs:Depends from debian/control,  this is a
   binary independent package.
 - you  can  remove  more  unused  debhelper  call:  dh_link,  dh_strip,
   dh_shlibsdep.
 - you  can  remove  some   comments  from  debian/rules,  like  "Sample
   debian/rules..." and "Add here commands ..."
 - same  applies to  debian/watch, remove  any  comment, this  is not  a
   sample watch file any more

The package seems fine otherwise.
--
panic("floppy: Port bolixed.");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/include/asm-sparc/floppy.h