Re: RFS: bugs-everywhere

Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:41:30 +1000, Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > Howdy mentors,
> >
> > I have a package that is seeking a sponsor.
> >
> >     Package name:       bugs-everywhere
> >     Version:            0.0.193-2~rc1
> >     Upstream Author:    Aaron Bentley <abentley@panoramicfeedback.com>
> >                         Chris Ball <cjb@laptop.org>
> >     License:            GPL-2+
> >     Section:            devel
>
> Hi Ben!
>
> Did you get the mail from Alexander?

Alexander who? When was it sent?

> I agree with him: the diff.gz is difficult to read. Don't patch
> headers for FSF address,

That's a patch which has been sent upstream, and the upstream devel
agrees it will be applied. I'm patching it in the Debian package as a
direct result of other feedback that said it *should* be corrected in
the Debian package.

> don't ship this .be directory (I suppose you should adapt clean
> target of your debian/rules).

Oops, yes, you're right, that directory shouldn't be part of the
package.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
 \           “There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their |
  `\             home.” —Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of |