RFS: dataenc and omnicodec

I'm looking for a sponsor of two packages I've just uploaded to Debian
Mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=haskell-dataenc
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=omnicodec

* Package name    : haskell-dataenc
  Version         : 0.10.2
  Upstream Author : Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org>
* URL             :
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/dataenc
* License         : LGPL
  Programming Lang: Haskell
  Description     : Data encoding library for Haskell

Data encoding library currently providing Uuencode, Base64, Base64Url,
Base32, Base32Hex, and Base16.

* Package name    : omnicodec
  Version         : 0.1
  Upstream Author : Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org>
* URL             :
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/omnicodec
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: Haskell
  Description     : data encoding and decoding command line utilities

Two simple command line tools for encoding and decoding data.  The
following data encodings are implemented: Uuencode, Base64, Base64Url,
Base32, Base32Hex, and Base16.

They both install nicely using pdebuild and lintian has very little to
complain about (missing manpages on the latter package, but that seems
to be it).  Comments are welcome.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman