RFS: wordpress

Dear mentors,

I recently adopted the wordpress package and now I'm looking for a sponsor.
The old sponsor (Lionel Elie Mamane) apparently doesn't want to
sponsor it anymore.

It builds these binary packages:
wordpress  - weblog manager

The upload would fix these bugs: 430781, 475284, 473451

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wordpress/wordpress_2.5.0-3.dsc

or on git.debian.org:
git: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/wordpress.git

Kind regards
 Andrea De Iacovo