Re: RFS: swath 0.3.4-1 (updated package)

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
<thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:

>  I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.4-1
>  of my package "swath".

Caveat: there remains a gcc warning about the unsecure
'tmpnam' usage. I as upstream maintainer has fixed such
warnings in other places, but has left this last one
untouched, as  it's in the old dead code which is never used.

(The original author borrowed the code from an old ancester
of libdatrie, and only partially used its features. This code
portion, however, is planned to be replaced by an external
link to the latest libdatrie in the near future. So, it's no use
trying to fix it, especially when it's in the unused part.)

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/