Re: RFS: nrg2iso (updated package)

Xavier Luthi scrisse:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4-2
> of my package "nrg2iso".

I did a review of your package and these are my comments:

* The source is released as GPLv2 only not as "GPLv2 any later version"
  as you debian/copyright claims. While fixing this, you could also
  consider http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat

* As the previous upload was a NMU update, you should acknowledge
  and close the related bug (#278688) in your new changelog entry.

* README.Debian is absolutely useless, please remove it.

* You could maybe add a proper Homepage: field in control

* You can safely remove all those commented commands in debian/rules

* You diff contains many minor fixes, like:
  -void usage(){
  +void usage()
  +{
  and modified blank lines. It would be good to minimize them and avoid
  useless waste.

* Your manpage is missing the available arguments (ie. --help and
  --version).

* Please note that actually the CFLAGS variable used in debian/rules
  isn't passed to gcc while building.

* As patches against original sources are now piling up, what about
  better handling them with quilt (or something similar)?

Otherwise the package is quite trivial and good, so I will be glad to
upload it when these are fixed.

> Kind regards
>  Xavier

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org