cowbuilder and Distribution field in .changes file

Hi mentors :)
I'm using cowbuilder to create ditribution specific .deb package for a software. All was OK (.deb install correctlty in specific distro) but I've a strange problem on .changes file.

Whatever distro I select (stable / testing / unstable), .changes file always contains this field "Distribution: unstable".

To make package I use:

cowbuilder --build --distribution stable --basepath /devel/stable mysw.dsc
cowbuilder --build --distribution unstable --basepath /devel/unstable mysw.dsc
cowbuilder --build --distribution testing --basepath /devel/testing mysw.dsc

Any suggest ??

Regards,
Salvatore