Re: RFS: imsniff (updated package)

Hi Juan,
* Juan Angulo Moreno <juan@apuntale.com> [2008-03-13 02:42]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.04-4 (because my
> sponsor is busy) of my package "imsniff".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> imsniff    - Simple program to log Instant Messaging activity on the network

> The upload would fix these bugs: 456366
[...]
If you are just going to bump the compat level and fix the
copyright, please fix the copyright file appropriate.
See http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html.

If you fix that I will sponsor the upload.
Kind regards
Nico

--
Nico Golde - http://ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF