Re: Finding the origin of a binary package.

Le Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:27:22PM +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar a écrit :
> I guess the arch is mips.

Hi Aníbal,

good guess :)

Actually, there have been also some mipsel uploads some weeks ago.
Thanks for the help! In the meantime I learnt how to use qemu, so I
should be able to deal with the problem by myself.

Nevertheless, trying to figure out what happens to the .arch.changes
file made me curious. So if there is answer, I am still interested in.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org