RFS: NMU: orange -- extracts CAB files from self-extracting installers
Here is another one of my way too intrusive NMUs that closes RC bug
#465633 and bug #400257 as well as quite a bit of package cleanup,
standards update, etc.
If someone has time to review and/or upload I would appreciate it.
Package hasn't seen an upload since 2005.
Description: extracts CAB files from self-extracting installers
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft
Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows.
It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
* Early support for installers created by Installer VISE. (Orange 0.3 or
* Support for some installers created by Inno Setup. (Orange 0.2 or
* Early support for the installer used by TomTom products. (Orange
* InstallShield versions 5 and 6.
* Setup Factory versions 5 and 6.
* Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by
for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002.
* Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract
* Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.