RFS: NMU: orange -- extracts CAB files from self-extracting installers

Hi,

Here is another one of my way too intrusive NMUs that closes RC bug #465633 and bug #400257 as well as quite a bit of package cleanup, standards update, etc.

If someone has time to review and/or upload I would appreciate it. Package hasn't seen an upload since 2005.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/orange/orange_0.3-2.1.dsc

Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft
Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows.
It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
   * Early support for installers created by Installer VISE. (Orange 0.3 or
     later)
* Support for some installers created by Inno Setup. (Orange 0.2 or later) * Early support for the installer used by TomTom products. (Orange 0.2 or
     later)
   * InstallShield versions 5 and 6.
   * Setup Factory versions 5 and 6.
   * Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by
     for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002.
   * Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract
     installed.
   * Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.

Thank you,

Barry deFreese