I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sshproxy". I have tried
several time to get a sponsor for this package but got unlucky. The few
DD that stepped on told me they did not have time to review such a large
package. For people worried about how to test it, there is a small test
protocol in README.Debian. Testing it is only a matter of a few minutes.
We are deploying sshproxy in quite some large organizations. This is
really a useful piece of software. To my knowledge, there is no other
free software that have the same functionality.
* Package name : sshproxy
Version : 0.5.99~0.6.0.beta2-1
Upstream Author : David Guerizec
* URL : http://www.sshproxy-project.org
* License : GPLv2
Section : net
It builds these binary packages:
sshproxy - ssh gateway to apply ACLs on ssh connections
sshproxy-backend-mysql - MySQL backend for sshproxy
sshproxy-client - wrappers around ssh for sshproxy
sshproxy-extra-plugins - extra plugins for sshproxy
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 404296
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sshproxy
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sshproxy/sshproxy_0.5.99~0.6.0.beta2-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Make sure all variables are initialised before use.
- The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plauger)