Adding a second binary architecture to an upload

Hi All:

I know that it is possible to add a second binary architecture .deb to an upload. I just can't seem to find it documented anywhere. I need this because the package I am building is non-free and usually does not get autobuilt (yes, I have set the control line and informed the proper authorities) so I generally build it myself on the architectures I have available. I would prefer to upload all the different binaries at once instead of doing several binary-only uploads.

Thanks in advance,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics