removal of a package. (ee)

Hello,
i recently adopted the package "ee" (which i uploaded to mentors.d.n)
this program is a text editor.. an "easy editor" (hence the name).
but this editor is an "easy" editor compared to vi (or maybe emacs).
Because of this (nowadays are lots of text editors more friendly-user
than this one,
nano could be one of them), and since the the upstream didn't released
a new version time ago
(the last version of this program is from 2001) i think this package
should be removed.
Also the program itself when compiling/packaging throws lots of warnings,
Actually when i spoked to my sponsors about this, she adviced me to
ask for its removal as well.

Well, i would like to hear more opinions and some advices on how to do this.

Regards,
Mauro
--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.cc