Ask for removal of a binary package: how?

Hi,

My source package, dtc, is now NOT producing a dtc binary package,
because I wanted to avoid conflict with the "Device Tree Compiler", and
because I wanted people to read the package description before
installing. So I have the following problem now:

http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=dtc

It says "out of date on i386: dtc (from 0.25.3-2)" (and on all other
arch as well).

How can I get the binary package dtc being removed from SID, as it is
now replaced?

Thomas

P.S: Of course, I'm currently addressing the remaining BTS bugs on the
package, and will upload an update. Currently working on dkimproxy to
replace dkfilter, and on that MySQL password thing.