Re: RFS: python-pylibacl (updated package)

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:08:23PM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> Hi Iustin,
>
> >  python-pylibacl - module for manipulating POSIX.1e ACLs
>
> Since it's a python module, have you ever thought about joining Debian
> Python Modules Team [1], and maintain it in our repository? This will
> grant some "coins" for uploads by DDs in the team.

Hi Sandro,

It was on my mind for a while, but I never got around to read more about
it. I guess I'll read about the team in the weekend and see what I need
to do to join. I also have another python module, so it's double the
incentive to do so :)

thanks for the suggestion,
Iustin