I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fuse-convmvfs". The package
was first uploaded to mentors.debian.org yet in October 2007. About the
same time I sent my first RFS to this list. Unfortunately, nobody has
agreed yet to be its sponsor.
Yesterday I updated the package to reflect recent changes in the standards.
Here is the info:
* Package name : fuse-convmvfs
Version : 0.2.4-2
Upstream Author : Z.C. Miao <email@example.com>
* URL : http://fuse-convmvfs.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL
Section : utils
It builds these binary packages:
fuse-convmvfs - mirrors a whole filesystem tree from one charset to another.
>From convmvfs's man page:
convmvfs is a FUSE (File System in Userspace) utility that transparently mirrors
a filesystem tree converting the filenames from one charset to another on the fly.
Only the names of files and directories are converted, the file content remains
intact. The mirrored tree is mounted at the given mountpoint.
The package appears to be lintian & linda clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fuse-convmvfs
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fuse-convmvfs/fuse-convmvfs_0.2.4-2.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.