RFS: freesweep (ITA, new upstream release)
I'm looking for a sponsor for the new upstream version of "freesweep".
The package was orphaned, I want to maintain it in the Debian Games
It builds these binary packages:
freesweep - a text-based minesweeper
Freesweep is an implementation of the popular minesweeper game, where
one tries to find all the mines without igniting any, based on hints given
by the computer. Unlike most implementations of this game, Freesweep
works in any visual text display - in Linux console, in an xterm, and in
most text-based terminals currently in use.
Lintian v1.23.45 reports nothing, the package was rebuild in a clean sid
install using pbuilder.
The upload would fix five bugs:
- (normal) #249896: enters infinite loop when creating too many mines
- (normal) #210644: segmentation fault
- (wishlist) #249771: New version available
- (wishlist) #436862: not handling nostrip build option (policy 10.1)
- (ITA) #465927: ITA: freesweep -- a text-based minesweeper
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freesweep
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freesweep/freesweep_0.90-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
PGP: 1024D/595FAD19 739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797 B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19