RFS: NMU: lwm - Lightweight Window Manager

Hi,

Here is an NMU to fix RC bug #464296. I didn't get carried away this time, I swear. :-)

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lwm/lwm_1.2.1-1.1.dsc

lwm is a window manager for X that tries to keep out of your face.
There are no icons, no button bars, no icon docks, no root menus,
no nothing: if you want all that, then other programs can provide
it. There's no configurability either: if you want that, you want a
different window manager; one that helps your operating system in
its evil conquest of your disc space and its annexation of your
physical memory.

If someone could review and/or upload I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,

Barry deFreese