Machine-interpretable debian/copyright with little files without copyright info

I'd like to convert my very little packages to the
machine-interpretable debian/copyright format described on the Wiki.

In my packages (but I think that this applies to many others) I have
some very little files, such as README or tiny documentations, which
don't include any specification of copyright holder or license terms,
and that are so little that it would be absurd to add them.

How should I cope with them? I couldn't find anything about this on the
Wiki page, maybe someone should add a few words on the question (I can
do it, once I get an answer!).

Thank you all!
Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://giomasce.altervista.org
SIP: g.mascellani@ekiga.net
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org
GPG: 0x5F1FBF70 (FP: 1EB6 3D43 E201 4DDF 67BD  003F FCB0 BB5C 5F1F BF70)