Re: RFS: QA Upload -- kguitar - Stringed instrument tablature editor for KDE (Try2)

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 03:46:44PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
Barry deFreese wrote:
Here is a QA upload for kguitar. Fixes 2 bugs and standards update, etc. if someone has time to review/upload.

Hi folks,

Other than hearing from Tim, I haven't heard anything more on this package. Any chance anyone would have time to review and/or upload?

doc/ seems to be under GFDL ...

OK, I have added GFDL to debian/copyright and re-uploaded.

Thanks again!

Barry deFreese